Air Jordan is one of the leading sneaker manufacturers that continues to capture the market with its high-fashioned and uniquely designed sneakers.
Every year, Air Jordan releases new designs, and most of them after being phased out in the market, garner requests for return. Air Jordan are sneakers that are mostly considered as collectible items. For most who failed to get some of the old designs, they wish for it to come back into the market.
Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude is one of the old released models. It was released in two different release dates, one was in 2005 and the other is in the year 2010 during the holidays. Though there were two releases, both models were slightly different. The model released during the year 2005 was created with black leather paneling while the latter was designed with black mesh. They both have lighter tones of green shades. The nickname “Altitude,” was received due to their official color designs.
As for the release date, this particular model is said to be re-launched with no particular date.
Other designs and models that Air Jordan will be releasing by next year, would be the Air Jordan 13 Colorway. This is an old model returning in the market due to high demand. Another icon in the Air Jordan collection, “Bulls,” with red, black and white make-up will be released in 2017 as well.
Some Other Hot Air Jordan Releases for 2016
Other new Jordans with Jordan release dates 2016 include:
* Air Jordan 1 “Banned,” Retro High OG will be released soon. It is called the “Bred” model.
* Air Jordan XXXI Banned, “Define Gravity,” was released last September 3, 2016. This model goes back to Michael Jordan’s early days. The large Jumpman logo is found in the heel.
* Air Jordan 12 Wool, was just released last October 1, 2016. It is dressed in dark gray, black and metallic silver theme. The upper cover is made of wool material.
* Another model to be released in the second week of October 2016 will be the Air Jordan 1 “Reverse Shattered Backboard.”
* This coming October, Air Jordan 12 GS “Dark Purple Dust,” will be released in the market.
* The Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle Metallic Gold is another design to be released later this month. The theme of this model is somewhat similar to the Oscars Air Jordan 6.
* Another masterpiece by Solefly and Jordan brand is to hit the market this month of October, the Solefly x Air Jordan XX3 “Marlins.”
These are just some of the major line ups that Air Jordan have for this year. Indeed, another jam packed year for the brand who never fails to create a craze in the sneaker world.